WHEN WE HURRY THROUGH EACH MOMENTS,WE MISS OUT ON THE RICHNESS THAT COULD BE OURS..TAKE THE TIME TO LIVE,TO EXPERIENCE WHERE WE ARE..RATHER THAN BEING SO OBSESSED WITH GETTING TO THE NEXT CHECKPOINTS..



Friday, March 4, 2011

just mumbling..

dilemma and confused with myself..till now i dont know am i doing a right thing or not.i need somebody to listen to me.but i dont know who can be a good listener..sometimes i feel like i have nothing.i have nobody to love me..i have nobody to listen to me.so,i guess i'm a good listener to myself..sounds like i'm crazy aite!but who can we trust other then ourself..i trust nobody.coz it scared me

i know i still have time to change my life..but sometimes i scared to face the reality.coz it hurts..i just want my own life..please,give it back to me!24hrs a day,7days a week i've been bz.bz working, bz thinking, bz walking, bz eating, bz watching, bz observing and now bz blogging.and i have no quality time for myself.pity me!

btw..i dont know what am i talking about.its just that i'm not happy with myself..and i still figure out why!i have my own money.i have my own car.but...i'm not happy :(

i just keep it to myself..i dont need ppl to judge me.i know what am i doing eventhough i feel stupid most of the time..i let other ppl run my life.i let other ppl make a desicion for me.i let other ppl control me.so what am i doing if most of the time other ppl take my own part..i do nothing!thats what i can do..

but i know one day,i have to change all this nonsense..not to say i'm selfish.never okey!!!i always think about other ppl.and you know what..i think about other ppl more thn myself.trust me..


p/s:this is nothing to do with anybody..my blog,my words!peace (^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment