WHEN WE HURRY THROUGH EACH MOMENTS,WE MISS OUT ON THE RICHNESS THAT COULD BE OURS..TAKE THE TIME TO LIVE,TO EXPERIENCE WHERE WE ARE..RATHER THAN BEING SO OBSESSED WITH GETTING TO THE NEXT CHECKPOINTS..



Tuesday, May 3, 2011

my future


IF YOU FAIL TO PLAN..

..YOU ARE PLAN TO FAIL

i'm sure all of us have our own future plan..for me,i've planed it nicely.but of coz i will keep it to myself.coz not every single things you wanted to share rite..since i am single (belum berkahwin), getting married is 1 of my BIG plan..insteed of study and go to saudi

but seriously,i'm tired when ppl keep asking me the same question
----> when you will get married..

and i was like.. (^_^) ESOK BOLEH!

aih..i know la u ppl sgt2 prihatin..but dun la ask me the same question.lain kali cuba tnya..enough money or not OR do you need some money??ha..x nak plak tanya! :p

btw,thanx for those yg prihatin..thanx a lot ats keprihatinan anda.but roughly,this is my planed.i just pray everything will run smoothly..



STUDY ---> ARAB SAUDI ---> MARRIED






p/s:i want a marriage..not only a wedding :)

No comments:

Post a Comment