WHEN WE HURRY THROUGH EACH MOMENTS,WE MISS OUT ON THE RICHNESS THAT COULD BE OURS..TAKE THE TIME TO LIVE,TO EXPERIENCE WHERE WE ARE..RATHER THAN BEING SO OBSESSED WITH GETTING TO THE NEXT CHECKPOINTS..



Saturday, June 11, 2011

I.M.Y




i like everything about you..
i like the way you make me feel
i like that what you say is true
and i can only hope that this love is real

i like all the things you say
i like the way you listen
i like that u dont always have it your way
look at everything i would have been missing

sumtimes i get mad at you
i dont like the things you say
i know you feel this way about me too
but i know how to put it all away

you act weird sometimes
i dont understand
i know this is going to take time
but i dont care coz u are my man..








p/s:sumtimes i feel my heart will burst.coz i miss you so much..

No comments:

Post a Comment