WHEN WE HURRY THROUGH EACH MOMENTS,WE MISS OUT ON THE RICHNESS THAT COULD BE OURS..TAKE THE TIME TO LIVE,TO EXPERIENCE WHERE WE ARE..RATHER THAN BEING SO OBSESSED WITH GETTING TO THE NEXT CHECKPOINTS..



Friday, June 24, 2011

lil sista



i'm scared!i have 2lil sista..and im scared they will be like me..i've been watching them.growing without nobody beside.like me those days..hell yeah,i can say that i am sumbody now.but i'm not sure about them.but all i can say is i'm scared!!!bcoz ppl nowadays are so cruel,so crazy..what can i do in this situation coz i'm far from them.what can i do to protect them.how i wish i can send and fetch them from school.guide and teach..but all i can do is nothing.i know my late mom will get upset.coz i'm not taking care of them.coz i supposed to..i'm the only kakak they have.and i'm also like umi for them coz our late mom already told me and ask me to taking care of my siblings.well,all my siblings already know to take care themselves.it's just that i'm lil worried about this 2 lil sista..i dont want them to be like me


No comments:

Post a Comment